Your health and safety are high priority to us. We are committed to help stop the spread.
- Wait lines must be avoided. We will take your name/number if no seating is available. We ask you to wait in your vehicle and we will call you when your table is ready.
- Curbside Take Out available – Must be paid at the time of order.
- Take Out orders using any other form of payment other than Credit Card at the time of order will need to come inside to pay and pick up orders.
- Table limit of 4 persons or 6 if family unit. We cannot allow you to move tables.
- Bar seating must comply with social distancing guidelines. Do not move stools so that you are encroaching on other guests’ space.
- Our staff wears masks at all times.
- Every staff member is Food Handler Serv Safe certified.
- We will be sanitizing all condiment holders and bottles after each use. Single-serve packets will be available to anyone who requests them.
- Frequent Touch areas/items are regularly sanitized.
- We sanitize menus after each use.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations are set up throughout the restaurant.
- Staff members are screened daily for any symptoms of Covid-19.