COVID 19 Impact on Restaurants
Due to Covid-19 restaurants are once again forced to offer Take Out Only.
We are experiencing high call volumes during our dinner rushes. You are encouraged to place your order online to avoid long waits. Please take note that order completion times are our best estimates while we strive to meet quoted times it may not always be possible. We ask that you please check in with our host when you arrive for further instructions and updates on your order.
Restaurants are experiences numerous issues that are impacting product availability as well as a massive increase in paper supplies due to high demand. Our vendors have advised that we WILL experience numerous product shortages, changes, and pricing hikes. We will continue to do our best locate suitable products.
Jimmy's will be charging a 5% packaging fee on all Take Out orders in an effort to allow us to continue offering Take Out.
Jimmy’s has strict guidelines in place to limit staff and customer exposure. Please be aware there may be potential longer service/food wait times due to staffing shortages on any given day.
We are doing our absolute best to continue offering the great food and service you are accustomed to getting at Jimmy’s. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Jimmy’s is taking the following precautions to keep our customers and staff safe:
- We are continuously sanitizing all frequent touch areas
- We are spraying regularly with Electrostatic sanitizer
- Staff are screened daily for symptoms of Covid 19 or known exposure to Covid 19.
- All staff are required to wear facemasks.
- All customers are required to wear masks when entering the building and must keep them on while you wait.
- Please follow Social Distancing guidelines and remain seated while waiting for your order.