COVID 19 Impact on Restaurants
Jimmy's will be open for Dine In again on Monday January 11, 2021.
Jimmy’s has strict guidelines in place to limit staff and customer exposure. Please be aware there may be potential longer service/food wait times due to staffing shortages on any given day.
We are doing our absolute best to continue offering the great food and service you are accustomed to getting at Jimmy’s. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Jimmy’s is taking the following precautions to keep our customers and staff safe:
- We are continuously sanitizing all frequent touch areas
- We are spraying regularly with Electrostatic sanitizer
- Staff are screened daily for symptoms of Covid 19 or known exposure to Covid 19.
- All staff are required to wear facemasks.
- All customers are required to wear masks when entering the building and must keep them on while you wait.
- Please follow Social Distancing guidelines and remain seated while waiting for your order.
- Social Distancing guidelines will be in place.
- Call Ahead seating available after 4pm daily.