Banquet & Party Room
Banquet & Party Room
Jimmy’s Pour House offers a private party/ meeting area that can accommodate a variety of events to meet your needs. The space can comfortably seat 50 people for dining. We offer a variety of menu options ranging from Banquet Style, Full Dinner Option, 8 Menu Item picks, Group Limited Menu and Appetizers/Hors Devours. We will do our best to accommodate any special needs or requests.
Our Facility is equipped with a TV, DVD player and a projector screen. You will need to provide your own projector.
Tables can be set in a variety of arrangements depending on the needs and size of the group.
Our Banquet/Party room fee is $300.00 and is structured as a spending requirement threshold rather than a straight rental fee. Our Rental Fee/Requirement is offset by the purchases of food and beverage for the entire group. Individual checks will all be applied to the one spending requirement. Taxes and Gratuity do not count towards the spending minimum. Once your group meets the spending requirement there is no charge for the room. The individual that secured the reservation will be responsible for any fees or unpaid checks assessed.
Monday – Friday day slots (7am-11am and 11am-3pm) do not require a minimum spent although we require a minimum of 15 people dining to secure the room. We cannot offer our space for strictly meeting purposes without dining.
Evening and Weekends
$300.00 Deposit Required
The room is not available on the following days as we use the space for overflow seating.
All Sundays 7am-2pm, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day.
- We do NOT allow any form of confetti, glitter, silly string, streamers etc. or burning candles. Any /all decorations must be approved by Jimmy’s prior to putting on tables or walls.
- No pushpins, staples, nails allowed. Masking tape or painters tape is the only tape allowed.
- All decorations must stay inside the room
- Any excessive mess will incur an additional cleanup fee of $50.00.
- Customer is responsible for any damage to facility, equipment or furnishings.
- All media and music must be kept to an acceptable volume level. Management reserves the right control volume and content. No inappropriate content allowed.
- Privacy doors must be kept closed if requested by management.
- Individual tabs must provide a credit card to the server at time of ordering. Card is swiped an attached to each guests’ tab individually. Server will return card to the guest after the order is placed.
- Coupons, Senior Discounts, Value Connection, Red House, Daily Specials and Jimmy’s Rewards Cards are not applicable in Private Room Sales tax and 15% Gratuity will be added to all guest checks.
Reservation Request Form
To contact us, please email JimmysPourhouse@gmail.com.